Federal, state, local and immigration law enforcement agencies pour huge amounts of money into investigating and prosecuting your case. Certainly there are good and honorable cops and agents who use that money and authority fairly. There are also those agents and cops who use questionable techniques that can violate the most fundamental of your constitutional rights. When facing criminal investigation and prosecution, you need a lawyer who levels the playing field for you. You need a lawyer who recognizes unfair law enforcement practices and believes in his clients.
For close to 25 years, clients in the greater Tucson area have turned to me, attorney Roger H. Sigal, because I believe in them, whether guilty or not. I fight with every fiber of my being for them. To me, your case is not just another case — I understand that it is your life. As criminal a defense attorney, I utilize my knowledge of the law and experience in federal, immigration, state, appellate and juvenile courts to defend and protect my clients' rights. My approach often involves extensive research, creative thinking and painstaking preparation — GETTING TO KNOW YOU AND YOUR CASE INSIDE AND OUT — that allows me to discover solutions that other attorneys might overlook.
Why Choose Me To Represent You:
- Successful (either winning outright or beating the plea offer) in approximately 2/3 of state trials and 50 % federal trial*
- Attended country's premier law schools, started law school at Harvard, graduated on law review from U.C. Berkeley
- Represented hundreds of clients with reentry and drug charges
Represented over 2,000 criminal defendants in federal, state, appellate, tribal, city, county and juvenile court
- Some lawyers practice only criminal law or only immigration law — I practice both
- I take pains to understand your unique situation and do everything within my power to ensure that judges and prosecutors see you as an individual
- Available 24 hours
- Free initial office consultation
- Se habla español
- My staff and I strive to always treat you with courtesy and respect
* Every client's case is unique. So the chances that I can win your trial varies, depending on your charges, the evidence which is unique to your case, and upon several other factors.
Experienced Drug Crimes Attorney Serving Nogales
My experience encompasses a broad spectrum of criminal cases, ranging from drug possession and theft to white collar crimes and federal offenses. I also have a great deal of experience with immigration-related crimes, such as re-entry after deportation, and transportation and harboring of illegal aliens.
Many of my clients are simply trying to improve their lives and the lives of their families. As a Tucson criminal law and immigration attorney, I take steps to protect them from unfair and disproportionate sentences. By negotiating with prosecutors for favorable deals or by presenting well-reasoned arguments at trial, I work as hard as I possibly can to protect my clients' freedom and rights.
Contact The Law Offices Of Roger H. Sigal, L.L.C.
My office is conveniently located in downtown Tucson, Arizona. Since I understand that you never plan to be arrested, I make myself available 24 hours a day. Contact my office at 520-777-1242 or 866-919-3802. Se habla Español.